Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 43

Preston sent this to me this morning. I was able to email back and forth for a few minutes. He sounds so happy!!


Well I am here to tell you that I survived the MTC!! I leave tomorrow morning at 7am. I couldn´t be more excited. I can´t wait to meet my trainer and finally start serving. I am also incredibly excited to meet President Deere. Well I only have five minutes to do this but I just want to say that I am so incredibly grateful for the time I spent here. It was amazing and although difficult at times, so worth it. I have made amazing friends and I have been humbled beyond belief. There are so many fantastic missionaries here and I feel honored to serve with them. I know that there are lots of people that don´t take the gospel seriously. They don´t realize the importance of what we have. But I know why the Lord has chosen this generation to lead out in the hastening of his work. There are so many fantastic, righteous people that I have come to know. I am rubbing shoulders with some of the most elect children of God and I am so lucky to have this opportunity. I can´t wait to start serving. I am so blessed to be a missionary right now. I love you all and thank you for the support!!
 
Elder Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment