Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Not a Real Letter :)

I am way too tired to write out a long email talking about my week. 

Nothing too exciting has happened. It´s been a slow week work wise. But I think it was a week of personal victories for me. 

You two are so classy. I LOVED the photos of your anniversary trip. Seriously amazing. Let´s just go to washington and oregon together instead of europe. Haha. No but seriously you guys have class. SUPER cool vacation. I am really jealous. The doogers thing really was just salt on the wound. Seeing photos of that place makes it difficult for me to appreciate the natural beauty of Spain. It´s beautiful in its own way, but I am more drawn to deep green forests and stuff like that. I love rain and cold weather and clouds. Not hot sun with sandy beaches. But Spain is still super pretty. 

Anyway. Irish restaurant looks sweet. 

I am exhausted right now. I didn´t really sleep on the bus. We took it last night at 4 am and got here to malagaat 11 am. So I haven´t slept a whole lot. 

that´s ok though. 

Any questions for me? I am not going to write out a huge email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment