Monday, July 1, 2013

First Baptism and a Horrible Parent

So this is the first time I didn't get a real email.  This is all he sent.  But in all fairness, I didn't send an email out to him either.  We spent yesterday driving home and then hosting family.  I had every intention to email him and thought about it several times, but I fell asleep around midnight and woke up at 7 am and immediately realized I didn't send an email.  I feel like the worst parent on the planet.  He didn't say anything about not getting an email and didn't wonder what the deal was or anything.  He just sent this.  I was hoping he'd go back to the computers later and check email again, because of course I sent him one this morning as soon as I realized what I had done.  Ugh.  Another week.  But his photos are great and he still sounds happy. 



This week was really good. The baptism was great. I felt such a joy and peace as he was finally baptized. It´s such a wonderful feeling!! Hope everything was fun in California! I am getting used to being a missionary. It feels natural now to do what we do.




No comments:

Post a Comment