Monday, August 26, 2013

Reaching Goals

My week was great. We found 8 new investigators. The mission reached the goal of 555. We have a baptism this week and I am super excited. We are trying our best. This week I need to confirm Ana and bless the baby. Still afraid. President Deere called me and gave me some advice about it. Should be fine. I am happy to hear about the happy things going on in your lives. I can´t wait to see that movie. And I hope you get better mom. You are so loved and appreciated and you just need to turn to the Savior with all of this. We can´t let ourselves go spiritually. The card got here safe and sound. Hopefully it never gets used. When it comes to the package, please don´t feel like you need to do anything. I feel bad. You´re sending me 150$ packages. It´s ok if I don´t get any of it. Just makes me fat anyway. BUT if you do send anything, we would love brownie mixes. Or cheesecake mixes. Stuff like that. I don´t need anything. Really. But food from home is always the best. And throw some letters in there too. Those are better than anything. Transfers are this week. We should find out on Friday. I am sure that we´ll both stay here. My personal study isn´t going very well. I only get a half hour in the morning and we hardly ever have time to do the study during medio dia. The other half hour of personal study. Cause we are either at people´s houses or whatever it may be. So when I get off the training schedule I will have a full hour in the morning, which will be nice. But I now know what I need to focus on. Thanks for that BOM quote. It really had a huge impact on me. Exactly what I needed to here. thanks mom. You always make my life so much easier. Well I need to go. I love you all so much. Thanks for everything. Mom you are amazing. Both of you. I love you so much and I can´t wait for Christmas. Tell Spencer I am super proud of him. I think about him all the time. He will be so good at this. Brig I love you. Our family is the most important thing. Tell the little boys how much I love them. You are all just wonderful.

Love, Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment